- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 33 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 34 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 49 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Beretta
Worst 1996 Beretta steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering tight to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Beretta Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Beretta compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Beretta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beretta.