- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Beretta
Worst 1996 Beretta steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering tight to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Beretta Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Beretta compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Beretta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beretta.