- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.