- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1996 Blazer accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers aren't working properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.