- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1996 Blazer accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers aren't working properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.