6.0

1. replace lines (1 reports)
1996 Chevrolet Blazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chevrolet Blazer:

1996 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

May 312006

Blazer S10

This vehicle is a piece of crap. I've owned this vehicle for the last 5 years and have had to replace the oil cooler lines on three separate occasions. Of course they start leaking right after the one year warranty expires.

I can't give the thing away... money wasted... I will never purchase another North American vehicle. For the amount of repair bills I've had, I could have purchased this vehicle twice.

- , Saskatoon, SK, Canada