- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 84 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1996 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is loose1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.