- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 4 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 78 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1996 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is loose1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.