- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 5 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 8 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 49 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 53 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1997 Blazer transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking tailshaft seal drains fluid into transfer case1
- transmision failure1
- won't go into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission83
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.