- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 13 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 44 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 63 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1997 Blazer transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking tailshaft seal drains fluid into transfer case1
- transmision failure1
- won't go into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission83
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.