- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 32 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 35 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 40 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1998 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission is hung in 4wd hi2
- hard shifting into and out of 4WD1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.