9.0

2. replace the vacuum module (1 reports)
1998 Chevrolet Blazer drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Blazer:

1998 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Apr 262007

Blazer LS 4.3L V6

mechanic had to replace the little module that engages the 4 wheel drive, basically there was a little ball that goes in and out to engage and disengage 4wd, and the ball was stuck, what a crappy design

- , Lansing, MI, USA

Mar 052009

Blazer LS V6

This vehicle seems to be falling apart. It really doesn't have that many miles on it but at least every other month its another problem. I like it but I hate the inconvenience. I only drive it a little each week (20 miles or less) but it seems to be going down hill as if I drove it constantly. It rattles and make noise like it is old and has a half a million mile on it. Now the transmission has gotten stuck in 4WD- HI, I guess it could be worse, it could be in 4WD-LO. Any suggestion on this problem would be greatly appreciated. I hope it is something I can fix or at least take to my mechanic and have done cheaply.

- , Concord, VA, USA