8.0

1998 Chevrolet Blazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Blazer:

1998 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 182008

Blazer LT 4.3L V6

I bought my 1998 Chevy Blazer from South Lake Tahoe. When I drove it into Sacramento, everything was fine. One day (about a week later) I thought I'd see if my hazards worked, so I pushed the button. They blinked once and then stopped. I started the engine to see if that would make it work - it didn't. A few minutes later I went to drive it and now my hazards, brake lights, and turn signals are not working. I checked the fuse - it was fine. I tested the relay - also fine. WTF!!!! Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this? My running lights and reverse lights still work. Please help!!

- , Sacramento, CA, USA