- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 14 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 70 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1998 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment10
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.