5.0

2. replace compressor (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Blazer AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Blazer:

1999 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jun 012013

Blazer LT 4.3L

The problem was the ac at 56,000 miles now I have a little over 60,000 miles the same thing I just took it to the wrong shop he told me that he would give it a one year warranty, well two years later the same thing all over again and I don't have 600.00 dollars to put in the Blazer every time I want to drive it. Also, the paint started coming off the top after I bought it. So there is the 99 Blazer to me. I am stuck with it because it is so old no one would buy it and I don't want to rip them off if i did sale it.

- , Uvalda, GA, USA

Oct 132007

Blazer LS 4.3L V6

i bought the dam thing used and i hot wired the ac it works and doesn't get cool at all ive recharged it i cant get it to work unless i hot wire the dam thing evey chevy ive had ive had a dam problem with it never again will i own a chevy again there sh*t no wonder chevy sales are so bad

- , Englewood, CO, USA