2.6

1999 Chevrolet Blazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Blazer:

1999 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Mar 232003

Blazer 4WD 6-cyl

I have A1999 cheverlot Blazer, it was very dangerous the front right tire was falling off. I stopped when I heard the noise, and had the car towed. If I had not stopped when I did I would have been in a accident with my young daughter. When I took it back to the dealer they also told me that the left tire was dangerous and needed to be fixed> it cost me $1200 and I feel my car is a lemon and I would like some type of reimbursement.

- Franklin, MA, USA