- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
fuel system Problems
Worst 1999 Blazer fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ecm fuse blows1
- fuel in the crank case and the engine runs very rich1
- starts then stalls when hot1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.