- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joints failed1
- very rough noisy ride1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint17
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.