- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joints failed1
- very rough noisy ride1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint17
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.