- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joints failed1
- very rough noisy ride1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint17
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.