3.0

2000 Chevrolet Blazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 062012

Blazer LS 4.3L Vortec

The dash lights and climate control console lights do no work at all for my 2000 Blazer. I have played with the dimmer switch, the dimmer switch doesnt do jack. The light knob doesnt do jack,(the headlights work fine however in daylight and darkness) I do hear a fuzzy noise over the speakers when I play with the light knob on the left side of the dimmer.

I have gotten around the problem by putting a "sticky battery-powered" light on top of the steering console, and I am able to see how fast I am going in the dark! Not a big deal, just an inconvenience.

- , Kenai, AK, USA

Jul 012011

Blazer V6

dash lights on gauges and ac (snowflake) button light do not work often and ac does not work ever though it has been charged twice.

- , Downingtown, PA, USA