- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 33 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 36 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 41 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Blazer cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radiator leaked3
- broken oil cooling line2
- clogged up heatercore2
- radiator cracked2
- bad fan clutch1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.