- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Blazer cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radiator leaked3
- broken oil cooling line2
- clogged up heatercore2
- radiator cracked2
- bad fan clutch1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.