2.0

2000 Chevrolet Blazer drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Dec 032008

Blazer LS V6

These Blazer are junk, like if no one who owns one didn't know that! I have replace the driver side wheel bearings 3 times. The damn thing was stuck in 4WD. The gas gauge goes freakin crazy on me also. I hate this vehicle! I am really considering driving the SOB off the nearest cliff. Now have a antifreeze leak. Gonna cost me 150 labor, plus the cost of parts. Also the service engines light has been on for years, had the secondary air pump replaced twice and the light just keeps coming back on, which duct tape now covers up that annoying light. My ABS light is on, which has something to do with a wire I believe on the wheel bearing that keeps breaking. Chevy sucks! This is the worst vehicle ever. I hate all the electrical crap they have now on vehicles, it gets expensive. Now I feel better since I vented, but I still have the piece of s**t.

- , Cumberland, MD, USA