6.0

1. replace assembly (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Blazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 012006

Blazer 4.3L

At first the blinker would start going crazy when used. then it would stay on sometimes. This happened for a week or two. Then smoke started coming out of the steering column and I freaked out. I pulled over quickly and turned off the car. I pulled out the fuse to the turn signal and kept driving for a few weeks. I went to a few junk yards and bought a used turn signal assembly for $76. Then I found a pull apart and got one for $35. It was difficult replacing it, but I used the junked blazer at the pull apart to practice on and learned what panels not to take off and break.

- , West Valley, UT, USA