- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 24 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 49 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2000 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering pump leak2
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.