6.8

1. had to have ball joints twice in less than one year (3 reports)
  2. all four ball-joints replaced (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Blazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 152009

Blazer LS 4.3L

Not even worth the time...GM Bastards!

I will soon be rolling Toyota!

- , Columbus, OH, USA

May 212008

Blazer LS V6

can't afford it but have too get it done soon. i have so much problems with this blazer and i can't afford another car. i see so many other people have had the same problems and i have had alot more problems that i do not have time to put on. i think that all of us should look for a lawyer and sue Chevy for this 2000 blazer.

- , Knoxville, PA, USA

Oct 162006

Blazer

My blazer has had nearly every problem listed on this web site

- , Roanoke, VA, USA

Mar 252006

Blazer LT

seems like every year I need to change a ball joint for inspection to pass

- , Lancaster, PA, USA

Apr 272005

Blazer

I am now in the process of getting ball joints replaced for the third time. the last time was just before Christmas. When I have called General Motors Headquarters, I have gotten the usual run around. It ia very frustrating and dangerous to boot. Of course there is no longer a warranty so I get to pay for it. This incident I did get the squeeking noise under the truck so I guess that may have saved my life. I can't believe there are not more people that has been affected by this very dangerous malfunction.

- , Detroit, MI, USA