2000 Chevrolet Blazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Feb 112011

My friends and family seriously know when I'm coming because they hear my ghetto behind car coming up the road. Seriously, this popping squeaky noise is going to be the death of me. At any slight bump or ANYTHING it freaked out and makes the most disturbing noise. People look at me in parking lots! It's quite embarrassing :( I'm a gal, I shouldn't be driving such a redneck vehicle! It was my dad's car all growing up and now it's mine...and I HATE IT. I'm a poor college student, I'm tired of paying for the ridiculous gas this sucker eats up, and hate dealing with the repairs this piece of junk constantly needs. Ahhh...I need a new car. LOLJK CAN'T AFFORD IT. Blehhhhhhh...One dayyyy. A girl can dream ;)

- , Jacksonville, FL, USA

Oct 102007

Blazer LT 4.3

The suspension was sounding like it was bottoming out over every bump and road imperfection I came across. After a couple of weeks of this, I put new shocks on. The issue never went away. I'm sure I need some new suspension parts, but don't know what it really needs to fix this issue!

- , Endicott, NY, USA

Jul 082009

Blazer LS 4.3L V6

i have no idea whats up it sounds like the tire is beating the wheel wel maybe like the sway bar hell i just bought the blazer yesterday for 3800 and when i tried it out i never heard that sound it sounds like a broke strut hell who knows please help.

- , Hartford, ALA, USA