- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2000 Blazer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearings wore out7
- wheel hub ball joint failure5
- front hubs went out3
- aluminum rim exploded1
- NHTSA: Tires7
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 3
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.