2001 Chevrolet Blazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Blazer:

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Oct 182007

Blazer ?

SO I park on my street facing down hill, with a little over a 1/4 tank of gas and all of a sudden the gauge goes to empty and the car cuts off. I had to put 5 gallons in it before it registered the fuel. When I got to level ground I had over a 1/2 tank in it. This has happened on numerous occassions!! Overall I find the gas gauge really unreliable. I filled it up for a long trip and 200 miles later it still read full. Then in the middle of the dark turnpike my low fuel light comes on and the gauge goes flying to empty. Needless to say I made it to the gas station, with a few more gray hairs of course.

- , West Conshohocken, PA, USA