2001 Chevrolet Blazer steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Blazer:

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 302003

Blazer LT 4.3L V6

I have a 2001 4x4 4door Blazer I bought because the 1996 4x4 4door Blazer I have is great! I got to tell you I truelly expected a helluva lot more out of a Chevy!!!! My '96 has over 300,000 miles and still handles like a dream, only real problem with the '96 was the side mirrors fell off&the rear hatch got stuck. The 2001 Blazer is really disapointing to me!!!! Don't get me wrong it looks like a dream but it seems to be of VERY POOR QUALITY!!!! The damn thing is all over the road because it bounces around like a basketball,the center console has broken at the bolts, the driver door panel has also cracked, and the rear hatch is stuck(will not open). On my '96 model I was driving down the road one day hit a bump and the rear hatch just came open and worked fine after that. I thought when you bought a Chevy you were buying a QUALITY vehicle!!!!!

- , Benton, KY, USA