- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 11 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 30 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 35 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 38 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2002 Blazer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical malfunctions1
- will not start, anti theft light on1
- wiring from ignition to neutral safety switch is faulty1
- NHTSA: Electrical System15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.