- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2002 Blazer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical malfunctions1
- will not start, anti theft light on1
- wiring from ignition to neutral safety switch is faulty1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.