2002 Chevrolet Blazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Blazer:

2002 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 012011

Blazer

When I was getting gas, got back in put key in turned nothing. Key would not turn back so I could get key out. Let set for a while the anti theft light came on. Let sit then it started. Was at a service station getting gas I had everything blocked. I bought this car used, someone had hit my other blazer from behind and it was totaled.

- , Pikeville, KY, USA