- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 37 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 38 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 53 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Blazer
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2002 Blazer seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bags did not deploy1
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.