8.0

2003 Chevrolet Blazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Blazer:

2003 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Oct 242012

Blazer LT 4.3L

CD player only works when it's hot out. Soon as it drops below 60 degree's. Assuming because the windshield keeps breaking seal even after it had a new window installed by a dealer. It's a continuous problem for this vehicle because the suspension has no give.

Right turning signal blinks slower than the left. You have to push the override on daytime running lights about 6 or more times to turn them off. Should be 1 push and hold. Radio can power down or off with dash light dimmer control. Radio has shut down completely where I had to roll the dimmer switch back and forth to get radio to power back on. You may see me on the news next as the next victim of a lemon that should of been called before now.

Hopefully I'm informed enough now that when the vehicle does whatever or dies as junk before I find replacement or get it replaced this doesn't happen. I do not want anyone else to own this vehicle after me. I know they will because some dealer will patch it because it looks like a brand new vehicle almost inside and out. Needs to be marked as junk at this point and documented as so. So if me or the next owner gets killed in it, it is documented. Junk Yard won't except it without title. If I give them that they will resell it.

- , Hillsboro, OH, USA