- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 17 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 67 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 73 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2003 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- suspension has no give1
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.