8.0

$1,400.00

1. replace transmisson (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Blazer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Blazer:

2003 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Nov 212014

Blazer LS 3.2L

First of all I loved it the short time I had it, bought it used because it was supposed to have new transmission, but then I started to hear a loud fan, then it all went away in one day, everything seemed fine. Then without a warning in the middle of the night a few days later on a busy interstate, transmission fluid sprayed everywhere causing smoke galore and causing me to panic and wonder if we were on fire.

We barely got out the way of the semi-trucks by coasting off the road and stopping and running for ditch! After we realized it wasn't on fire then we physically pushed rest of the way off the road. We thanked God personally for this one.

- , Rapid City, SD, USA