1.3

2005 Chevrolet Blazer body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Blazer:

2005 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jun 052010

Blazer

I was driving down the road took a right hand turn and my driverside back seat door flew open narrowly missing an on coming while I was on my way to pick up my 11 year old son. If my son was in the car and did not have his safety belt on he could have been thrown from the vehicle and even if he did he could have been seriously hurt or killed if the on coming car hit the open door. I registered a complaint with Chevy and it was a real joke to them. What they said is because there is no recall they will do nothing and that I should take it to the dealer to have it fixed. I guess someone needs to be killed before they will take an action.

- Sutton, MA, USA