2005 Chevrolet Blazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Blazer:

2005 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Gas gauge has not worked for at least 5 years every time I called the dealer they said no problem I think it is the fuel filter in the fuel tank and to fix that it will cost me about $1000 to fix. My son and a friend of mine had the same problem just didn't seem wright car only 5 yrs old and that goes wrong for five yrs I just fill my tank and go about 250 miles then fill up again. Please try to help me with this problem. Lights go out when it rains this is another problem

- St.Louis, MO, USA

Mar 102015

Blazer 6-cyl

Fuel gauge shows empty no matter how much fuel is in the tank.

- Antioch, TN, USA