8.0

1999 Chevrolet C/K 1500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet C/K 1500:

1999 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Owner Comments

Jan 032012

C/K 1500 Z761 5.3L

This problem started after not using truck for 4 weeks health problems kept me from driving and my truck sat in my driveway the month of December. I started a few times but it wasn't driven all December.I got in it to check th gas level in case we get snow fall it showed empty. I went to station and it took 8 gallons. The gauge began bouncing back and forth. On the way home I noticed the ABS light stayed on and seat belt light came on. The battery light came on and security occasionally showed. I have seen similar posts back to 2007 but no solutions posted. I keep my truck maintained oil changes every 3 k. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

- , Slingerlands, NY, USA