2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500:

2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Owner Comments

Sep 012010

C/K 1500

This truck is a piece of junk. Everything under the truck is crumbling with rust. I'm shock I don't see no other complaints about this on this site. I've done lots of research and this is the number one complaint. All the brake lines needed replacement and now my frame rotted out and I have to scrape my truck I bought new 14 years ago. This is so sad to see Chevy can't make a truck to last longer. Chevy Tough.... RIGHT !!!!

- , perkasie, PA, USA