2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500:

2001 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 112007

C/K 1500 LS 4.8L

I have the same problem as the others listed. Knock on cold start-up that lasts 2-3 minutes. Truck has 91,000 miles on it and I first noticed this problem at about 65-70000 miles. Been on several forums, changed oils to synthetic 5w-30. Changed filters.

Have had a few other minor problems with this truck, other wise it has been a good truck.

Have not had it to the dealer that I bought it from because they have shrugged off every other problem that I have ever had with this vehicle so I have not been back nor will I be. This is my 3rd and last GM truck!!!!

- , Dardenne Prairie, MO, USA