- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1996 Camaro engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- evap purge solenoid continuously fails1
- oil pressure sensor cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.