- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1999 Camaro electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.