2001 Chevrolet Camaro seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Camaro:

2001 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

May 202015

Was involved into (2) separate car accident in the last year that the air bag did not deployed. The first one I was rear end when I came to a stop and the person behind me did not stop and sustain neck injury that I had to had surgery on 10 Oct 2014. The second I was T-boned on the driver's side and pushed over a curb into a telephone pole while driving down a street and the car was total by my insurance company of course. This one I hit my head and had eye issues for several months besides the badly bruised legs and head from hitting the steering column and window on 20 May 2015.

- St Ann, MO, USA