4.0

2002 Chevrolet Camaro body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Aug 032007

Camaro

I noticed a few months ago that my five year old Camaro's paint is blistering on the hood. There are about five blisters at this point. I have always taken very good care of the exterior of my car washing and waxing it regularly so I don't see why this should happen. I have had much older vehicles in the past and this has never occurred.

- , West Babylon, NY, USA