6.2

2002 Chevrolet Camaro drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Sep 152003

Camaro 6-cyl

I purchased my vehicle on May 11 2002 and I have already had to replace my differ. And rotors, I have other problems but there not effecting the overall operations. If GM ever want me to buy a car from them again, they better get there "!@#$% together, how many complaints does it take"

- Alameda, CA, USA