2011 Chevrolet Camaro wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro:

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

May 152014

Camaro 6-cyl

The airbag need service alert came on while my husband was driving and I on the passenger side. The next morning I called ivory Chevrolet and was told the earliest I could be seen was Monday @ 8:30am, because they only had one person that could fix the problem. I arrived @ 7:45am. At 9:00am I was asked, what's my issue and at 11:00 I asked why it was taking so long for a diagnostic and was told someone will check. Guy approach me @ 12:00 and advice me that they reset the sensor and to keep my purse out of the car seat. Three days later the airbag alert & tire alert came on. Onstar system do not show data for the front passenger side tire. I spoke with a serviceman @ ivory and was told to come back in. I really don't understand why there isn't a recall on this issue and request an explanation.

- Riverdale, GA, USA