2012 Chevrolet Camaro body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro:

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Aug 242014

Camaro 6-cyl

I parked my car around 815pm Sunday night 8/24/14.. around 10 pm I went back to my car and got my papers out the trunk. Around 1 am my neighbor came to my door to let me know my car was on fire.. before I was told my car was on fire I did hear a loud boom noise but thought it was a diesel on the highway.

- Shreveport, LA, USA

Oct 262011

Camaro 6-cyl

I pulled out of my parking place at my condominiums. I could not get my car to stop. The brakes were not working. This has happened many times over the years since I purchased the vehicle. I have taken it into the dealerships in my area on numerous occasions but they have told me they will only fix it if it does it while it is in their care. I have other people who have been driving my car when it has happened but it has not happened while I have been at the dealership. The most recent occurrence happened and I ran into poll and my bumper now needs to be replace.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Jul 052013

Camaro 6-cyl

I was driving the car to the gas station to get a drink. When I pulled in I shut the car off removed the key and locked the doors. When I came back out my car was on fire. Fire department had to be called to put out the fire. Fire department deemed the fire to be caused by the electrical system.

- El Paso , TX, USA