2012 Chevrolet Camaro electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro:

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jun 152012

I started to have an issue with the ignition in my car. At all different times the key would stick and not turn in the car. I brought it in and told hem and they aid it was the way I was starting it. That the wheels were not straight. This was not the case as it happened at all different times and I now the wheels need to be straight. I continued to have problems until this day. A few months ago when I was at a dealership in fl where I moved I had such a bad experience and no help for a continued break issues I printed paperwork to file for a lemon law yet have not pursued this as of now. Today I received a safety recall on the ignition. This is very troubling to me as I have said since my car was new that there was something seriously wrong with this in my car yet no one would help me. Now with the recall notice and the brake issue I am wanting to pursue the lemon law. Please advise on what I should do.

- Pompano Beach, FL, USA