2013 Chevrolet Camaro electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro:

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Nov 032014

Camaro 6-cyl

I have contacted the dealer at 1575 86th street in brooklyn, NY in regards to the letter I received for the recall of Chevrolet Camaro vehicles, 2013 model years. The recall is for the ignition key that can cause serious injury or fatality. I have contacted them numerous times and we are yet to even hear back from them. This is a huge liability to anyone driving this car. The GM safety recall number is 14294. When I called in October they said only 2 weeks to order the replacement and schedule the appointment. I called again in November and they still did not have the replacement part and placed another order. Now it is more than a month later and I still do not head back from them. I called today and they are giving me the run around and suggested they will call me back. I purchased my car at this dealership and I feel this was a huge mistake. Please assist in this matter. I am tall and big, my legs come close to the ignition. I do not feel safe. It is unacceptable to wait over a month to hear back from the dealer in a matter so serious.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA