2013 Chevrolet Camaro miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro:

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Nov 232016

Camaro

Started a few weeks ago the heat wouldn't heat and the heat and radio would turn off and on this happens everytime you get in the car. Winter is here and without a heater that is not safe!! this happens if the car is in motion, stationary city streets and on highway please help!!!!

- Cedar Bluff, VA, USA

Mar 052016

Camaro

Bought a 2013 Camaro, making a right turn on my car my keys were bumped by my knee and the car just stalled. Thankfully only I was involved and no one coming from the opposing was hurt as I ended up in a train track median with some damage only to my car. I drive with the fear that this could happen again and the simple fact that they removed the key from the flipkey/control does not solve the issue. I have experimented with different cars by purposedly bump my keys and none stalled with as little force as the one asserted onto the Camaro. This is a terrible design and engineering flaw that needs a better solution than their fix.

- Oxnard, CA, USA