- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Caprice
Worst 1995 Caprice engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls when hot, cranks fine1
- will not start in damp or rainy conditions1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Caprice Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Caprice compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Caprice overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caprice.