- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 37 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 68 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Caprice
Worst 1996 Caprice suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Caprice Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Caprice compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Caprice overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caprice.