5.6

2013 Chevrolet Captiva body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Captiva:

2013 Chevrolet Captiva Owner Comments

Mar 032014

Captiva

I purchase the car 2014 and I have noticed that there I a blind spot in the front and the back of the car. The body on the left side of the car is too wide and the headrest on the passenger side is to high can not see smaller cars

- Goose Creek, SC, USA

Oct 142015

Captiva

I was driving home from work on the morning of October 14, 2015 when the sunroof literally shattered into pieces. It sounded just like a shotgun going off in the inside of the car. I did not hit anything, nor did anything hit the car. The roof "just exploded." If this is a defect in the glass, I do not feel it is fair that I pay to have this repaired.

- Salem, IN, USA