- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1995 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.