- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1995 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.