- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 33 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 36 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 41 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1996 Cavalier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.